Helping Families In New Jersey For Over 20 Years

  1. Home
  2.  » Post-Decree Modifications And Enforcement

Modifying Or Enforcing Divorce Orders

While Matrimonial Settlement Agreements (MSAs) or Property Settlement Agreements (PSAs) are legally binding documents, certain life-changing circumstances may necessitate a modification to the original agreements. Or, in other cases, one party may not be meeting the terms of the original agreement, and you may need to enforce the order. With the assistance of an experienced family law attorney, clients may file to adjust or enforce the terms of their post-divorce decrees.

Regardless of whether our firm represented you during the divorce, our respected and experienced divorce attorney Edward Fradkin can assist you in making the adjustments to your agreement that you see fit. For strong advocacy and honest counsel as you seek to modify or enforce your divorce decree, contact the Law Office of Edward Fradkin, LLC, today at 732-702-0612.

Making The Needed Adjustments

At our Freehold firm, we understand that adjustments to, or enforcement of, divorce decrees and settlement agreements may be necessary after a divorce is finalized. We assist clients throughout the state of New Jersey in post-judgment issues and post-decree modifications. Even if a different firm represented you in your divorce, we can still advocate on your behalf in a modification or enforcement case.

Our firm’s founder and lead attorney Edward Fradkin has over 20 years of experience representing clients seeking to make updated arrangements to their divorce decrees. Mr. Fradkin can work closely alongside you to customize a strategy that meets your individual goals. Further, Mr. Fradkin can protect your rights and guard your interests throughout the entire modification or enforcement process.

Comprehensive Counsel And Guidance

At our Freehold firm, we offer a comprehensive legal service that helps clients throughout the state of New Jersey, including Ocean and Monmouth counties find the right solutions to their legal disputes. Our attorney is committed to working closely alongside each client, offering guidance and counsel and protecting your rights throughout your case.

For honest, straightforward advocacy during this difficult time in your life, contact our firm online at 732-702-0612.