Not every marriage is an enduringly happy union, of course, and many New Jersey spouses and other couples spanning the country ultimately make reasoned decisions to terminate their marriages. Although that can certainly engender a few challenges, reams of evidence...
- Divorce in the age of COVID: 2021 is a bit different for many filers
- Divorce rates change with age, but not always in the same direction
- Can you make your spouse go to counseling before a divorce?
- Spotlighting a child’s college costs in the wake of a New Jersey divorce
- Will unnecessary spending lead to a divorce?