In the next year, about one in 12 minor children will be exposed to domestic violence, either as a witness or as a victim or as both. During their childhood, about one out of three Americans witness violence between family members. Studies of these children show that...
- Divorce in the age of COVID: 2021 is a bit different for many filers
- Divorce rates change with age, but not always in the same direction
- Can you make your spouse go to counseling before a divorce?
- Spotlighting a child’s college costs in the wake of a New Jersey divorce
- Will unnecessary spending lead to a divorce?