Parents are legally responsible for their children and are required to provide food, clothing, educational opportunities and act in their best interests. However, anyone over 16 years old in New Jersey can become emancipated from their parents. Emancipation requires...
- Divorce in the age of COVID: 2021 is a bit different for many filers
- Divorce rates change with age, but not always in the same direction
- Can you make your spouse go to counseling before a divorce?
- Spotlighting a child’s college costs in the wake of a New Jersey divorce
- Will unnecessary spending lead to a divorce?